The right Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system should be three things — intuitive, dependable, and fast.
Fast, Affordable, and SUPER AWESOME Goodness
Yes, you really should pick two. However, with the right partner, sound focus, and solid decision making, you can have this cake and eat it too.
Salesforce licenses aren’t cheap, and getting folks up and running is a complex, time consuming process. You could go at it on your own, but you’ll cut your costs and go to market much faster with the right partner.
The smart move is to choose a trusted Salesforce partner to handle the process like theCodery. Our team of Salesforce specialists bring over 50 years of experience to the table. We’ve been through the best and worst and know how to move fast, get a Salesforce implementation right, and the mistakes to avoid. Leave the complexity to theCodery; focus on growing your business. We’ll power Salesforce to enable you to scale.
Leave the complexity to theCodery; focus on growing your business. We’ll power Salesforce to enable you to scale.
HOW OUR SALESFORCE PARTNERSHIPS WORK
Our secret sauce is ascertaining a clear vision of what your most critical needs are, how you operate, and optimizing a strong mix of out of the box and custom development needs to get your Salesforce implementation up and running quickly. A proper alignment of Salesforce to how you operate and aim to scale your growth is the key to ensuring Salesforce gets you to meet your growth goals as quickly as possible.
We’re aware of the constraints of time and budget you face — our goal is to roadmap your needs with a clear plan that maximizes your return over time on your Salesforce investment.
Key areas of expertise for Salesforce Implementation:
- Analyze: Before we write a single line of code or even configure the first setting, it is imperative to establish a clear understanding of the process you want to implement in Salesforce. Why? Salesforce can do most anything you can imagine, but an incorrect Salesforce implementation could reap innumerable negative returns. We avoid this at all cost through a strong integration of your process and Salesforce.
- Architecture: With the breadth of capabilities Salesforce offers to meet your needs, it’s critical to think about sound patterns and design principles that fit your business process best. Where do we configure, where do we code? What do we implement now? What later? We answer those questions here.
- Build: Every two weeks, you touch, see, and test a real working product increment ready for launch. Through a disciplined, agile product development approach, you will have a working product you can release as early and often as you like.
- Quality Control: We don’t test our product in production — we run it through rigorous functional, automated, integrated, and end-to-end tests before it lands in your hands to mitigate risks of defects as much as possible. Adding a layer of sound project management drives us to focus on the work that matters — less meetings and more build with clear ownership and accountability distributed throughout our teams.
- Change Management Perhaps the most under appreciated element, change management is where even the best planned and built Salesforce implementations can fail. “If you build it, they will come” is a nice line from field of dreams, but it does not work in the least bit for getting human beings to use technology to do their jobs. We’re humans first, programmers second, as you might see if you study our logo closely. We know where change management works and fails, and our Salesforce implementations are much more than fantastic shiny technological feats; they’re game-changers.
Sales Cloud Expertise ▼
Salesforce’s flagship app gives you an arsenal of tools to boost your revenue by exponential degrees. Largely built off industry best practices, there is just as much you can leverage from Salesforce out of the box as there is to customize that will all boost your marketing and sales performance.
We’ve implemented and seen it all; here’s a summary of areas we can get up and running for you, fast.
- Lead management
- Marketing lead qualification
- Lead scoring and profiling
- Sales lead qualification
- Automated routing and assignment
- Lightning Console for call centers
- Marketing automation with Marketing Cloud and Pardot
- Transactional, triggered sends
- Email and SMS nurturing
- Digital Interaction Tracking
- Sales Process Management
- Sales pipeline and funnel tracking
- Sales Performance Management
- Product Catalog and Pricebooks management
- Sales territory management
- Call, email, and activity tracking
- Web 2 lead
- Integrated leads from many channels
- Call center Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- External orders, products, inventory, and ERP integrations
Marketing Automation with Marketing Cloud and Pardot ▼
The rubber really hits the road when you’re automating your nurturing processes through emails, SMS, ads, and social media. This can expand your reach by many degrees, giving your digital marketing teams a massive amount of capabilities at their fingertips.
Pardot and Marketing Cloud happen to be two of our favorite marketing automation tools – here’s a summary of what we can do to help you on these:
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Managed Package and Connector Setup
- Integration of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud Users
- Contact, Lead, Campaign, and Campaign Member Data Enrichment
- Triggered email and SMS sends from Salesforce
- Campaign and Journey integrations for ROI tracking, with Opportunities tracking
- Cost-effective subscriber management
- Contact synchronization between Salesforce and Marketing Cloud Audience Builder
- Email and SMS journey setups
- Asset creation for email templates, cloud pages, and general web forms
- Scripting in Automation Studio
- Bi-directional, automated data updates to/from Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Website visit tracking
- Prospect scoring and profiling
- Enriched, connected Salesforce and Marketing Campaigns
- Email nurturing setup
- Webform integrations
- Landing page and email template builds
All Marketing Automation Platforms
- Integrated Salesforce marketing strategy for data management, setup, maintenance, and growth
- On- and off-platform data management
- Real time and asynchronous data integrations
- Reporting and analytics development
Service Cloud Expertise ▼
Your customers are demanding faster, better service every day. A large portion of the population expects to use self service tools and quick access to solutions. Are you setup to deliver this?
- Automated routing and assignment for cases
- Case queues
- Omnichannel assignments
- Call center Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- SLA and Entitlement Tracking
- Customer self-service help portals
- Knowledgebase implementations
Health Cloud Expertise ▼
Connecting payer, provider, clinical, and patient data together in a single solution is where Health Cloud excels far beyond other solutions. As a payer, provider, or a population health manager, you have many powerful tools at your fingertips to enable you to provide high-touch, exceptional service to your patient population, as well as all the people in your community who play a key role in delivering care to your patient base.
Connecting all these dots is extremely tricky. It’s no secret that Health Cloud is a large investment for your company. Partner with theCodery to get your Health Cloud instance up and running quickly, employing the best of what Health Cloud has to offer.
In Health Cloud, theCodery has deep experience helping clients to:
- Implement Marketing Cloud to automate and track email messaging
- Integration with EMR / EHR systems to place clinical data in Salesforce on patient records
- Build out Sales Cloud and Service Cloud capabilities to support marketing, sales, and other business processes around payer, provider, and patient care in Health Cloud
- Stand up full-suite payer tracking needs for clients, plans, and all details therein for sales, enrollments, receivables, and more
- Launch a robust, tailored patient care coordination workflow, complete with analytics, automated templates for care plans, and much more to drive high quality, high touch patient care experience across all members (internal and external) of your care team
Salesforce’s Health Cloud is the flagship of the cloud vertical offerings that Salesforce provides. theCodery resources have been a part of the Health Cloud journey since its inception. We were instrumental in the ideation and prototyping of the Health Cloud product. We have implemented it in five different health systems, and we have built three major ISV product integrations.
Community Cloud Expertise ▼
Your customers aren’t just asking for self-service, they are demanding it. If you’re not delivering high-quality customer self-service, you are at risk of losing valuable customers to competitors who do.
Salesforce communities are powerful portals for your customers to educate themselves on your products (and utilize these better), track their contracts, orders, and entitlements, see account payment history and standing, interact with service agents, log requests for support, interact with others using your products to share knowledge and provide feedback, and much, much more.
Salesforce Community Cloud enables the exposure of your business systems to your customers and partners in straightforward but complex ways. theCodery carries the development and community expertise to stand up public facing sites and portals that enable your business to have that 360-degree connection to your customers.
Although there’s a lot you can do to click and configure a Salesforce community, the implementation work can be daunting and fraught with challenges without deep knowledge of the community cloud product. theCodery has been building and launching Salesforce communities all the back to when they were portals (before they became communities).
We understand the pros and cons of community licenses, how to set up security to ensure your community users see and interact with only what they should, and how to harness the best of the out-of-the-box and custom developed lightning components to get your community fully branded, functional, and performing to your needs.
Beautiful, fully functional communities are within arms reach – our experts at theCodery can take you there from start to finish. Contact us to see how we can put into the play the best of Community Cloud to enable your business to scale with your customers’ changing and evolving needs for self-service and digital interactions!
Data Integrations and Conversions / Migrations Engineering ▼
Rarely does your CRM or Support environments have the data you need to sell or service your customers. In today’s API-driven world, the opportunity to pull in data from many disparate sources inside Salesforce can look limitless. Using a fully integrated Salesforce solution ensures your agents have a complete picture of a given customer or opportunity quickly so they can make the most informed decision on how to delight your customers and prospects.
theCodery has the experience that you need to bring the data your business depends on into and out of Salesforce.com at the right time. Whether in real time through web services, synchronous data exchanges, or through batch processing jobs (within Salesforce, or with Extract-Transform-Load tools like Mulesoft, DBAmp, Informatica, Jitterbit, and man more), we’ve delivered it all. Single or bi-directional flows, complex data structures, complex transformation logic, large data volumes – we’re not scared. We love taking on the challenges to enable your company’s data needs.
We’ve also worked extensively in SQL Service, Amazon Redshift, and many other RESTful and SOAP based services. We understand custom integrations well, so we can solve your complex problems with best, correct patterns and platforms for a given scenario. Reach out to discuss your data integration needs!
Custom Development ▼
As much as Salesforce can do out of the box, there’s exponentially more it is capable of doing for you with custom Salesforce development. In any situation where you need entry forms, a quick, easy way to go through data entry, automated updates across your database, complex validation logic, and more, you need a tried, true, and proven Salesforce partner to ensure you have the right design and build to harness Salesforce’s full capabilities.
However, it doesn’t start there – developing on Salesforce is one thing; ensuring what you develop functions within the stringent limitations on data storage, computer processing, and data manipulation is entirely another. Many Salesforce implementations and custom Salesforce development procedures fail here when companies look to use them at scale. It is very easy for most folks to write poor code that could fail both obviously and silently on the platform, the latter being much more dangerous as it could compromise critical data needed to support your business.
Custom Salesforce development on Apex, Lightning, and Web Components is where theCodery excels. We know all the classes, limitations, strengths, and weaknesses in programmatic development on the entire Salesforce platform. We’ve broken down the platform from every angle. We know where Salesforce’s skeletons are – we’ve seen it all. We know how to design, code, and test for optimal performance, powerful user experience, and much more.
Stop stressing over the complexity, minimize your risk, and maximize your Salesforce capabilities by trusting theCodery to handle your custom Salesforce development. Give us a call today to learn more about how we can help you build a fantastic Salesforce solution.
Salesforce Einstein ▼
Data visualizations, high volume data analysis, predictive models, and more – Einstein is designed to take your analytics to the next level. Get to predicting your customer’s behavior so you can sell more and serve your customers more effectively.
Getting your solution up and running can be tricky. As with other Salesforce products, there are many places to start, pitfalls along the way, and untapped areas of potential if not implemented properly. theCodery provides you with insight into how Einstein functions, and we can get your results quickly to ensure your Einstein analytics toolset is implemented effectively into your Salesforce solution. Leverage our expertise in designing advanced AI and analytic offerings that can help your business answer those business-critical questions it needs to hit maximum growth and impact!